Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for a class?
There are several registration options. Click here to learn more details on each method.
- On-line: The quickest, most convenient, and secure way to register. Click on our online Registration button
- By phone:
Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Telephone registrations will be accepted with Master-Card or VISA payment by calling (781) 246-0810, extension 1640.
DO NOT LEAVE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ON VOICE MAIL.
- Through the mail: Complete the registration form and return with payment.
- By FAX: Complete the registration form, include MasterCard or VISA number and expiration date, and FAX to (781) 246-2976.
- In person: All “in person” registration will be taken in the Northeast Adult Education Office, Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Please note we only accept Check, Credit Card, or Money Orders as forms of payment. The Adult Ed office does not accept any cash as a form of payment
- TeleCheck: When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us to use information from your check to process a one-time Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or a draft drawn from your account, or to process the payment as a check transaction.