2017 Winter/Spring Registration Now Open!
Night School Information
Gift Certificates Are Always Available
IMPORTANT COURSE STARTING INFORMATION:
- All Apprentice courses begin Monday, January 3, 2017
- Auto Damage Appraisal, Basic Home Improvement, Construction Supervisor's License, Construction
Carpentry I & II, and Dance classes begin Monday, January 9, 2017
- All other courses begin January 17, 2017 (unless otherwise noted in the course description)
NEW COURSE OFFERING:
- HVAC/Refrigeration Licensing Course
- Construction Carpentry III
- How to Control Your Spending
NO NIGHT SCHOOL DATES:
- Monday, October 10, 2016 due to the Columbus Day Holiday.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016 due to the Parent/Teacher Conference.
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016 due to the Program Advisory Meeting.
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016 due to Open House.
- Friday, November 11, 2016 due to the Veterans Day Holiday.
- Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25, 2016 due to the Thanksgiving Day Holiday.
- Friday, December 23 to Friday, December 30, 2016 due to the Holidays.
- Monday, January 16, 2017 due to the Martin Luther King Day Holiday.
- Monday, February 20 to Friday, February 23, 2017 due to Winter Break.
- Friday, April 14 to Friday, April 21, 2017 due to Spring Break.
- Wednesday, May 3, 2107 due to the Program Advisory Meeting.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017 due to the Senoir Awards Night.
-Monday, May 29, 2017 due to the Memorial Day Holiday.
-Monday, June 5 and Tuesday, June 6, 2017 due to the Freshman Orientation Meetings.
Night School Calendars are distributed on the first night of school and are also available in the Adult Education Office.
Please note: Classes affected by these dates will be extended to complete their duration.